Happy New Year
As we come to a close on 2016, I personally want to wish each and every person out there a Happy New Year.
Personally I’ve had too many trials and tribulations in 2016 for me to consider it a good year, some positive came out of the year, but not enough for me to share with the world, yes there are others out there way more unfortunate than me, but we are allowed to drown in our own sorrows, right?
At this time of year, we can hear family and friends celebrate accomplishments and plan new life goals, 2017 is going to be much more different for me, why? Because it’s going to be all about me. This is going to be the year where big changes happen, where I make decisions that are for my own benefit and not others, I vouch for putting myself first before anyone else. I may sound selfish, but I’ve always put everyone else first in the past, and honestly, this needs to be a year for me, one year, that’s all I want. Let’s see what happens.
Some goals I really would love to accomplish (but may fail, and that’s ok) are:
- Stop Smoking (My largest desire, Mum I’m very jealous but keep it up)
- Take more photos
- Gain Weight
- Work Out at least once a week
- Socialize, seriously I’m a fucking hermit anymore
- Do a DIY Project a month – I love making things, renovating things, and
- I want to get back into it
- Lose my negative outlook
- Be Healthy – seems simple, but clearly for me, it’s harder than it sounds.
So here’s to 2017, may you all find the happiness you deserve, may you all achieve the goals you have set, and more than anything , I wish you a lifetime of happiness and good health.